THE PROCESS OF HANDING DOWN PENALTIES, SANCTIONS & SUSPENSIONS:
- Games are monitored in the league’s officiating command center, observing Xbox Live Parties, Stats, Twitch or GroupMe, party chatter & posted game videos. Any videos, particularly ones that draw complaints that the observer on XBL thinks might be rule infractions are logged.
- Players who feel violations occurred versus them must present the formal complaint to the officiating executives in a private party on Xbox Live.
- What other people also report on similar incidents is certainly taken into consideration very much; they are the ones that play them on a regular basis. We will make a note on all complaints regarding similar incidents if it is an egregious foul
- There is a Disciplinary Committee separate from the Commissioners that will monitor all games & stats, in order to assist the Commissioners in finding violations and suggesting penalty for such rule breakage.
- Before week advancement, the Commissioners evaluate every complaint, particularly those marked for possible discipline.
- Commissioners & the Disciplinary Committee will meticulously go through the videos and give their opinion to whether they think a discipline foul has occurred. Then will go through what rule was violated and recommend what the discipline should be.
- Commissioners will give both sides (if there is 2 sides) a chance to appeal their case before they issue a fine or a suspension.
- Upon final decision on penalty, the league announces any discipline.
- All people who incur draft penalties, during the draft must select the worst player on the draft board at the time of the pick.
Penalties & Sanctions: