The Process Of Handing Down Penalties, Suspensions & Sanctions:
- JERSEY REBEL
- Games are monitored in the league’s officiating command center via Xbox Live Parties, Madden 25 App, TSG Madden Chat Group Me App (Join here), forum/blog comments & posted game videos. Any videos, particularly ones that draw complaints that the observer on XBL thinks might be penalizable fouls are logged.
- Players who feel violations occurred versus them must present the formal complaint to the officiating executives in a private party on Xbox Live.
- What other people also report on similar incidents is certainly taken into consideration very much; they are the ones that play them on a regular basis. We will make a note on all complaints regarding similar incidents if it is an egregious foul
- Before week advancement, the Commissioners evaluate every complaint, particularly those marked for possible discipline.
- Commissioners will meticulously go through the videos and give their opinion to whether they think a discipline foul has occurred. Then will go through what rule was violated and recommend what the discipline should be.
- Commissioners give both sides (if there is 2 sides) a chance to give their case before they issue a fine or a suspension.
- Upon final decision on penalty, the league announces any discipline.
- Penalties can range from player suspension, league suspension, league expulsion, loss of player or loss of future draft picks.
- All people who incur draft penalties, during the draft must select the worst player on the draft board at the time of the pick.
- For an example of previous infractions, penalties & sanctions, check out who got penalized last season here.
Penalties & Sanctions:
*TEXT MARKED THRU IN
RED, LEFT LEAGUE BEFORE PENALTY COULD BE ENFORCED*