Quarter Length: 7 Minutes (20 Second Acc. Clock)
Trading: Week 8 Deadline (NO CPU TRADES)
Commissioner(s): JERSEY REBEL , Jesmonkey69 ,TONIC222
How To Join: Contact Jesmonkey69 , JERSEY REBEL on XBL or this website, subject to an unranked try out
Weekly Schedule: Advances every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY @ 11 PM EST
Penalties: PENALTIES WILL BE ASSESSED & GIVEN OUT ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS BY THE COMMISSIONERS. IN REGARDS TO ALL DRAFT PICK PENALTIES ASSESSED FOR RULE VIOLATIONS, THE PERSON PENALIZED WILL BE FORCED TO DRAFT THE WORST PERSON ON THE BOARD RATING WISE IN THEIR DRAFT SPOT. To see all violations & penalties assessed please check here.
*RULES IN RED ARE ONES TO BE HEAVILY EMPHASIZED THIS YEAR, ZERO TOLERANCE*
1.) PLAYER POSITIONING/MOVEMENT:
- a.) NO RB should be lined up/depth chart as your #1, #2 WR, #3 WR. a few plays its understandable as Bush, CJ2k & few others do it for a few plays a game (3-4 plays).
- b.) LB/DE, only a 3-4 outside LB should be a DE in the 4-3 as per how the NFL works, if a person hasn’t/wouldn’t of played DE then don’t put him there other than the LB Rush Package. UNLESS CHANGED IN POSITION CHANGES IN OFF-SEASON!
- c.) CB/FS/SS are interchangeable. FS/SS cannot play any LB position. UNLESS CHANGED IN POSITION CHANGES IN OFF-SEASON!
- d.) NO MOVING DL PRE-SNAP (other than shifts) used with the LB, RB buttons are OK).
- e.) You may NOT move anyone on defense, other than the person you are user controlling (PRE–PLAY SHIFTS used with the Y, LB, RB buttons & strategy pad are OK).
- f.) NO RB may be lined up at FB in depth chart or all game, but any FB can play RB. UNLESS CHANGED IN POSITION CHANGES IN OFF-SEASON!
g.) Dual RB Packages can only be used in the Split-Pro formation (the only actual formation you ever see 2 RB in)
- h.) DURING KICKOFF/PUNT RETURNS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE ANYONE OTHER THAN THE RETURNER. ANY VIOLATION WILL CAUSE THE RETURNER TO BE SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES! A SECOND VIOLATION WILL RESULT IN COACH’S SUSPENSION FOR 3 GAMES!
- a.) NO NANO BLITZING.
- b.) NO REPEATED HURRY-UP OFFENSE (More than 2 or 3 times in a row) (unless your down in 4th or under 2 minutes in half/game).
- c.) NO ONSIDE KICKS UNLESS DOWN IN THE 4th Quarter.
- d.) NO GOING FOR IT ON 4th DOWN, unless you are inside your opponents 40 with less than 2 yards to go. Also you can go for it if you are down 14 points in the 3rd Quarter with under 3 minutes left in the Quarter. Once you are down in the 4th Quarter with under 4 Minutes remaining 4th down rules don’t apply, if the game becomes tied then regular 4th Down rules apply. Once under 2 Minutes left in the game all 4th Down rules are out the window, whether its to seal the win or to continue the game tying drive.
- e.) You can’t hike the ball and just speed burst to the outside with your QB. Try to use the pocket,or roll out with your line. You can’t intentionally drop your QB back 10+ yards just to get receivers open, or to take the ball and run unless getting heavily rushed. DESIGNED RUN OPTION/READ OPTION/VEER IS OK!
- f.) No Goaline Offense/Defense Unless Inside The 10 Yard Line.
- g.) NO ROCKET CATCHING PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- h.) You MUST maintain 4:1 Run/Pass Ratio or better (meaning you must average 1 pass to every 4 runs or 4 passes to 1 run), unless being blown out.
- i.) On Offense and Defense, if you run same plays over and over during a game, then you don’t belong here. Simply mix it up. Don’t be running Quarter defenses during 1st down plays, 2nd down, 3rd down, and so on. Selecting the same formation is also wrong…Like picking I-Form Normal over and over, that’s an example of not mixing it up. Now, we didn’t say you can’t run all game or pass all game…if it’s working against the defense, then by all means do what you want, but mix the formations up. Don’t just run the I-form all game. Try and match up defensive formations to offensive formations EX: 4-3 vs 2WR sets or Dime vs 4WR sets.
- j.) DB’s/LB’s are to not make contact with any WR past 5 yards of scrimmage (PI isnt really called unless the ball is in the air). Granted there will maybe be 1, 2 even 3 unintentionally bumps or tag ups, however you must get off ASAP.
- k.) Running backwards or parallel to the line of scrimmage & to create separation then running forward IS NOT ALLOWED (A FEW TIMES IS OK BUT EVERY TIME IS JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE AI)
- l.) TRY TO USE FOOTBALL LOGIC WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME aka BEING SIM. A TEAM WILL NOT RUN PLAYACTION on 3rd and LONG simply because a defense will NEVER bite on it & create multiple easy sacks, NO MATTER how much you run. SIMPLY DOING OTHERWISE IS ABUSING THE AI DUE TO THE DEFENSE ALWAYS REACTING TO THE PA! PLEASE USE GOOD JUDGEMENT!!
- m.) NO 10 or 11 MAN ZONES MAY BE PLAYED, THIS IS NOT REAL DEFENSE!!!!
3.) SPECIAL TEAMS:
- a.) You get 1 fake Punt/FG a game on 4th down & 3 or less. A FAKE ONSIDE KICK will also count as your 1 fake.
- b.) DURING A PUNT RETURN — NO PULLING BACK LINEMEN/GUNNERS PRE-SNAP, once you’re set on a special teams play you are set, like the NFL.
- c.) DURING A KICKOFF — NO MOVING OF PLAYERS OTHER THAN RETURNER IS ALLOWED
- d.) NO BLOCKING FG/XP from the outside!
- a.) NO DROP TRADES
- b.) NO TANKING GAMES FOR BETTER DRAFT PICKS!!
- c.) Traded Players must play at least two games with their new team before it is completely finalized to prevent from poaching. For example: if the Giants and I make a trade then the Giants leave the league the week after the trade must be reversed. (Cases will be dealt with individually)
- d.) NO DOUBLE TRADING OF PLAYERS IN THE SAME SEASON (i.e. CARDINALS TRADE FOR N. SUH FROM LIONS THEN CARDINALS TRADE N. SUH TO THE CHIEFS)
- a.) Winning teams, when the game is effectively over (less than 2 mins left to go and a 17+ point lead), need to kneel the ball or run the ball to finish the game clock out. Passes being thrown to run up the score for the winning team or tosses/pitches that are intentionally being run to score will lead to immediate suspension/choice of disciplinary action by the commishes.
- b.) Do not run up the score unnecessarily – (accumulating stats for your rookies is not a valid reason to run the score up on a weaker opponent – PLAY NICE! and DON’T BE A STAT *****!)
- c.) Do not quit or disconnect on purpose and do not be disrespectful or immature.
6.) CPU GAMES/SCHEDULING/DISCONNECTS:
- a.) You are NOT allowed to play the CPU unless you have the commish’s permission. All games will be played by a HUMAN SUBSTITUTE not in the same division or on their schedule. WE RUN AT FULL CAPACITY ALL THE TIME (with a managed wait list)! if u r facing a player that has not been online or has not responded to your messages you must message us 2 hours before the advance time that you need a sub and we will find one for you if the case permits. At the beginning of the week if your opponent is the CPU they have likely been dropped TEMPORARILY. If that player has been booted or quit for some other reason – HE WILL BE REPLACED QUICKLY (from our established wait list system)
- b.) If a player INADVERTENTLY loses connection in the game:
- If he was behind and wishes to restart the game – his opponent has the right (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) to restart the game… He can insist the game be continued with the same scoring differential and with the time clock in the same position or he can concede the game and allow his opponent to finish the game vs the CPU and complete the EASY win…. Use your judgment – if the game is out of reach – finish vs the CPU – If the game is contestable restart BUT BE SURE TO AGREE ON THE PARAMETERS B4 YOU EXIT THE CPU GAME.
- If he was ahead – his opponent DOESN’T HAVE TO RESTORE SCORING DIFFERENTIALS AND THE TIME CLOCK (but would advise that it to be ethical to offer to do so)… If the score differential is greater than 10 – I would suggest that half the score be re-awarded to the player (This will give a player a penalty for a “bad” connection and still his opponent (who did no wrong) interested in the game!)… If the player is up less than 10 points – score differentials and times should be re-established…- Scoring differential decided on to re-start an interrupted game MUST BE MANAGED BY THE PLAYERS PLAYING THE GAME – the commissioner does not have the ability to change scores… My suggestion is to spend the 1st 2 minutes and allow people to score – to bring the score differential in place – You can also decide to run the clock off as well and restart EXACTLY WHERE YOU LEFT OFF… I ask players to decide an EQUITABLE ACCOMMODATION BETWEEN THEMSELVES – as long as both guys agree that it is FAIR – (AND IF THEY CAN’T REACH THAT ACCOMMODATION – THEY FOLLOW THE RULES PROVIDED TO THE LETTER)
- c.) If you are trying to schedule your game for the week (should be done MON/WED/FRI), or IF YOU CAN’T MAKE YOUR GAME. PLEASE let your opponent AND a commissioner know with a XBL message please (BEFORE YOU SEND MESSAGE HIT EDIT RECIPIENTS AND ADD THE COMMISSIONERS NAMES TO THE MESSAGE). (Therefore we know who really is trying to play their games)
- d.) YOU ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR GROUP ME APP ON YOUR PHONE, THIS WILL HELP SET UP GAMES AND THUS BE LESS SIMS (EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE IF YOU HAVE NO PHONE OR ARE ON A PAY PER MINUTE/TEXT PLAN) THERE SHOULD BE ZERO EXCUSE TO GET YOUR GAMES IN. THIS WILL BE A BIG FACTOR IF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY CPU OR NOT
- e.) 2 simmed/subbed for games with no communication = you will get booted/penalized draft picks
- f.) NO GAMES ARE TO BE PLAYED AGAINST THE COMPUTER UNTIL TALK TO COMMISH IF OPPONENT HAS BEEN AWAY OR IS ON AUTO PILOT!!
- g.) IF YOUR OPPONENT HAS NOT BEEN AROUND OR CAN’T PLAY, YOU MUST INFORM A COMMISSIONER BEFORE 9 PM EST ON ADVANCE DAY TO GET A SUB TO PLAY!!
- h.) ALL GAMES TO BE PLAYED, MUST BE STARTED BY 10 PM EST ON ADVANCE DAY OR YOUR GAME WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SIMMED (WE ADVANCE @ 11 PM EST, SO NO LAST MINUTE TRYING TO PLAY!!)
- i.) IF COMMISSIONERS HAVE NOT RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM YOU OR YOUR OPPONENT TRYING TO CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT, BY THE SECOND DAY OF THE ADVANCE WEEK (ie NOT ADVANCE DAY) YOUR GAME WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SIMMED!!!
7.) GENERAL RULES/INFO:
- a.) If you have a problem with an opponent, keep it behind closed doors. Contact Jesmonkey69 ,JERSEY REBEL or TONIC222 we will solve it in a PRIVATE party with u and that opponent. RESPECT!!!!
b.) NO TANKING OF GAMES PERIOD!!! IT EFFECTS PLAYOFF POSITION AND DRAFT POSITION AND IS NOT FAIR, IF YOU DON’T WANNA WIN THEN GET OUT!!!
- c.) If your opponent breaks any rule – save the footage in the post game recap – highlight vault – tell the commish of the incident and post the footage of your opponent breaking rules on the lg website – ALL CHEATERS WILL BE EXPOSED
- d.) Most of all LET’S HAVE FUN!!!