The Process Of Handing Down Penalties, Suspensions & Sanctions:
- JERSEY REBEL
- Games are monitored in the league’s officiating command center in Xbox Live Parties via Madden 12 App, party chatter & posted game videos. Any videos, particularly ones that draw complaints that the observer on XBL thinks might be penalizable fouls are logged.
- Players who feel violations occurred versus them must present the formal complaint to the officiating executives in a private party on Xbox Live.
- What other people also report on similar incidents is certainly taken into consideration very much; they are the ones that play them on a regular basis. We will make a note on all complaints regarding similar incidents if it is an egregious foul
- Before week advancement, the Commissioners evaluate every complaint, particularly those marked for possible discipline.
- Commissioners will meticulously go through the videos and give their opinion to whether they think a discipline foul has occurred. Then will go through what rule was violated and recommend what the discipline should be.
- Commissioners give both sides (if there is 2 sides) a chance to give their case before they issue a fine or a suspension.
- Upon final decision on penalty, the league announces any discipline.
- All people who incur draft penalties, during the draft must select the worst player on the draft board at the time of the pick.
Penalties & Sanctions:
*TEXT MARKED THRU IN
RED, LEFT LEAGUE BEFORE PENALTY COULD BE ENFORCED*
|Detroit Lions, Rio the king638||2011-2012||Conduct Detrimental To The League||1st Round Draft Pick (Appeal Denied)|
|Minnesota Vikings, POGI||2011-2012||Trading Before Allowed||3rd Round Draft Pick (Appealed, Reduced From 1st Round)|
|Atlanta Falcons, MR 463||2011-2012,Week 1||Broke Rule 2i, 4:1 Ratio Rule (42 Passes, 8 Runs)||Matt Ryan Suspended Week 2|
|Jacksonville Jaguars, Rico man||2011-2012||Signing Free Agents Before Allowed||2nd Round Draft Pick (Appealed, Reduced Down From 1st Round)|
|Seattle Seahawks, The Real Law||2011-2012||Signing Free Agents Before Allowed||2nd Round Draft Pick (Appealed, Reduced Down From 1st Round)|
|Baltimore Ravens, KornNickel||2011-2012||Conduct Detrimental To The League||1st Round Draft Pick (Appeal Denied)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers, Blitzburgh34D||2011-2012||Broke Rule 2i, More Than 4:1 Ratio Run/Pass, Week 2||Rashard Mendenhall Suspended Week 3|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers, ResistingFrame1||2011-2012||Broke Rule 2i, More Than 4:1 Ratio Run/Pass, Week 2||LaGarret Blount Suspended Week 3|
|San Diego Chargers, bigbosshog7778||2011-2012, Week 3||Broke Rule 6e, Played Computer, Week 3||1st Round Draft Pick (Appeal Denied)|
|Detroit Lions, Rio the king638||2011-2012, Week 5||Broke Rule 2f, Did QB Sneak Glitch (Video Here)||Matthew Stafford Suspended Week 6|
|Jacksonville Jaguars, Ricoman||2012-2013, Week 6||Broke Rule 2f, Ran Goaline Offense On The 35 Yard Line||Maurice Jones Drew Suspended Week 7|
|Jacksonville Jaguars, Ricoman||2012-2013, Week 6||Broke Rule 5a, Ran Up Score Throwing A TD Pass Up 30 With 2 Mins Left In Game (Video Here)||WR Tomaz Dixon Suspended For 1st Half, Week 7|
|Baltimore Ravens, KornNickel||2013-2014, Week 1||Broke Rule 4h, Double Traded Draft Picks||3rd Round Draft Pick, (Appealed From 1st)|
|New York Giants, TakeoutheOne||2013-2014, Week 1||Broke Rule 4h, Double Traded Draft Picks||1st Round Draft Pick (Appeal Denied)|
|Detroit Lions, Rio the king638||2013-2014, Week 1||Broke Rule 4g, Played Game Over The Salary Cap||2nd Round Draft Pick (Appealed, Reduced Down From 1st)|
|Seattle Seahawks, The Real Law||2013-2014, Week 5||Broke Rule 2f, Ran Goaline Defense On Own 33 Yard Line (Video Here)||WARNING (Appealed, Reduced From Player Suspension)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers, Blitzburgh 34D||2013-2014, Week 6||Broke Rule 2e, Dropped Back With QB Backwards More Than 10 Yards Multiple Times||WARNING (Next Violation = QB Suspended 1 Game)|