Quarter Length: 7 Minutes
Trading: Week 6 Deadline (NO CPU TRADES)
Commissioner(s): JERSEY REBEL , Jesmonkey69 ,TONIC222
How To Join: Contact Jesmonkey69 , JERSEY REBEL on XBL or this website, subject to an unranked try out
Weekly Schedule: Advances every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY @ 10 PM EST
1.) PLAYER POSITIONING/MOVEMENT:
- a.) NO RB should be lined up/depth chart as your #1, #2 WR, #3 WR. a few plays its understandable as Bush, Westbrook, Johnson & few others do it for a few plays a game (3-4).
- b.) LB/DE, only a 3-4 outside LB should be a DE in the 4-3 as per how the NFL works, if a person hasn’t/wouldn’t of played DE then don’t put him there other than the LB Rush Package.
- c.) CB/FS/SS are interchangeable. FS/SS cannot play any LB position.
- d.) NO MOVING DL PRE-SNAP (other than shifts) used with the LB, RB buttons are OK).
- e.) You may NOT move anyone on defense, other than the person you are user controlling (PRE–PLAY SHIFTS used with the Y, LB, RB buttons & strategy pad are OK).
- a.) NO NANO BLITZING.
- b.) NO REPEATED HURRY-UP OFFENSE (unless your down in 4th or under 2 minutes in half/game).
- c.) NO ONSIDE KICKS UNLESS DOWN IN THE 4th Quarter.
- d.) NO GOING FOR IT ON 4th DOWN, unless you are inside your opponents 40 with less than 2 yards to go. Also you can go for it if you are down 14 points in the 3rd Quarter with under 3 minutes left in the Quarter.
- e.) You can’t hike the ball and just speed burst to the outside with your QB. Try to use the pocket,or roll out with your line. You may also not drop back more than 12 more yards with your QB unless getting heavily rushed.
- f.) No Goaline Offense/Defense Unless Inside The 10 Yard Line.
- g.) NO ROCKET CATCHING PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- h.) The 1-5-5 can only be ran when its 3rd or 4th down with 6 yards or more to a 1st down (i.e passing situations)
- i.) ***** CHANGES COMING SOON****** If a defense is in a BLITZ package – and the Offense throws a standard BLITZ COUNTER PASS (meaning – the QB reads the blitz throws a quick slant, or quick look-in pass (some call it a pro-pass) to an inside release (inside release is a TE, Flanker, Slot back, Split end, RB, FB) – IN THIS SITUATION THERE IS NO LIMIT TO CALLING THIS PLAY (this rule is in place because such plays are dictated by the amount of times the DEFENSE decides to BLITZ and it would be unfair for the OPPONENT TO FORCE A PLAYER INTO BREACHING A RULE). As far as BASIC run play – 10 plays out of 50 is a lot – but even if it is not enough – there are plenty of fundamental RUN plays SIMILAR but DIFFERENT – where you can attack a defenses weakness over and over again – and not be in breach of our Repetitive Play Calling rule…
3.) SPECIAL TEAMS:
- a.) You get 1 fake Punt/FG a game on 4th down & 3 or less.
- b.) DURING A PUNT RETURN — NO PULLING BACK LINEMEN/GUNNERS PRE-SNAP, once you’re set on a special teams play you are set, like the NFL.
- c.) The Inside out Kick Return is BANNED!
Description of the Inside Out Kick Return (IOR):
The returner angles the return for the 15+ Yards towards the middle of the field -THE RETURNER THAN REVERSES HIS FIELD AND RUNS PARALLEL TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE to the out-side (sometimes slightly backwards) FOR 6-8 STEPS – for whatever reason the AI of the coverage team – runs with an angle of pursuit to attack his initial first 12 steps (because he does such an abrupt change to his return angle, all the coverage guys are not in place to make a play) This gives sometimes a CLEAR PATH to the end zone – due to the clear breakdown in discipline by the coverage team…
Basically doing this:
- a.) Players involved in trades, MAY NOT be traded more than once per season.
- b.) Players picked up in free agency MAY NOT be traded that same season.
- c.) Rookies drafted in the first 3 rounds MAY NOT be traded after 1 game played, must be traded draft day. (ala Phillip Rivers/Eli Manning)
- d.) NO DROP TRADES
- e.) NO TANKING GAMES FOR BETTER DRAFT PICKS!!
- f.) If you trade a draft pick and fail to attend the rookie draft and honor the trade, your trading partner has the choice of voiding the trade or taking the player that was drafted in that slot and receiving the same draft pick in the following rookie draft – BOTTOM LINE HONOR YOUR TRADED DRAFT PICK DEALS! (COMMISSIONERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DRAFT TRADES, THAT IS UP TO YOU!)
- g.) Traded Players must play at least two games with their new team before it is completely finalized to prevent from poaching. For example: if the Giants and I make a trade then the Giants leave the league the week after the trade must be reversed. (Cases will be dealt with individually.)
- a.) Winning teams, when the game is effectively over (less than 2 mins left to go and a 17+ point lead), need to kneel the ball or run the ball to finish the game clock out. Passes being thrown to run up the score for the winning team or tosses/pitches that are intentionally being run to score will lead to immediate suspension/choice of disciplinary action by the commishes.
- b.) Do not run up the score unnecessarily – (accumulating stats for your rookies is not a valid reason to run the score up on a weaker opponent – PLAY NICE! and DON’T BE A STAT *****!)
- c.) Do not quit or disconnect on purpose and do not be disrespectful or immature.
6.) CPU GAMES/SCHEDULING/DISCONNECTS:
- a.) You are NOT allowed to play the CPU unless you have the commish’s permission. All games will be played by a HUMAN SUBSTITUTE not in the same division or on their schedule. WE RUN AT FULL CAPACITY ALL THE TIME (with a managed wait list)! if u r facing a player that has not been online or has not responded to your messages you must message us 2 hours before the advance time that you need a sub and we will find one for you if the case permits. At the beginning of the week if your opponent is the CPU they have likely been dropped TEMPORARILY. If that player has been booted or quit for some other reason – HE WILL BE REPLACED QUICKLY (from our established wait list system)
- b.) If a player INADVERTENTLY loses connection in the game:
– If he was behind and wishes to restart the game – his opponent has the right (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) to restart the game… He can insist the game be continued with the same scoring differential and with the time clock in the same position or he can concede the game and allow his opponent to finish the game vs the CPU and complete the EASY win…. Use your judgment – if the game is out of reach – finish vs the CPU – If the game is contestable restart BUT BE SURE TO AGREE ON THE PARAMETERS B4 YOU EXIT THE CPU GAME!
– If he was ahead – his opponent DOESN’T HAVE TO RESTORE SCORING DIFFERENTIALS AND THE TIME CLOCK (but would advise that it to be ethical to offer to do so)… If the score differential is greater than 10 – I would suggest that half the score be re-awarded to the player (This will give a player a penalty for a “bad” connection and still his opponent (who did no wrong) interested in the game!)… If the player is up less than 10 points – score differentials and times should be re-established…
***note*** scoring differential decided on to re-start an interrupted game MUST BE MANAGED BY THE PLAYERS PLAYING THE GAME – the commissioner does not have the ability to change scores… My suggestion is to spend the 1st 2 minutes and allow people to score – to bring the score differential in place – You can also decide to run the clock off as well and restart EXACTLY WHERE YOU LEFT OFF… I ask players to decide an EQUITABLE ACCOMMODATION BETWEEN THEMSELVES – as long as both guys agree that it is FAIR – (AND IF THEY CAN’T REACH THAT ACCOMMODATION – THEY FOLLOW THE RULES PROVIDED TO THE LETTER)
- c.) If you are trying to schedule your game for the week (should be done MON/WED/FRI), or IF YOU CAN’T MAKE YOUR GAME. PLEASE let your opponent AND a commissioner know with a XBL message please. (Therefore we know who really is trying to play their games)
- d.) 2 simmed/subbed for games with no communication = you will get booted/penalized draft picks
7.) GENERAL RULES/INFO:
- a.) If you have a problem with an opponent, keep it behind closed doors. Contact Jesmonkey69 ,JERSEY REBEL or TONIC222 we will solve it in a PRIVATE party with u and that opponent. RESPECT!!!!
b.) NO TANKING OF GAMES PERIOD!!! IT EFFECTS PLAYOFF POSITION AND DRAFT POSITION AND IS NOT FAIR, IF YOU DON’T WANNA WIN THEN GET OUT!!!
- c.) If your opponent breaks any rule – save the footage in the post game recap – highlight vault – tell the commish of the incident and post the footage of your opponent breaking rules on the lg website – ALL CHEATERS WILL BE EXPOSED
- d.) Most of all LET’S HAVE FUN!!!
PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY AND CLICK BELOW WHEN YOU ARE DONE TO CONFIRM THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO PLAY SIM FOOTBALL, RESPECT YOUR OPPONENT, AND THE LEAGUE.