One under the radar announcement from E3 related to Madden Social – a standalone game coming to Facebook and iOS this fall. The free-to-play game blends some qualities from Ultimate Team mode and the current Facebook offering Madden NFL Superstars. The goal is to team build and play against friends in a turn-based environment. Continue on for the feature descriptions:
Continue reading Madden Social Coming To Facebook & iOS This Fall
The 2k team has finally released the patch that came some time ago to the console versions of NBA 2k12 to the PC today. Here is a quick rundown of the changes courtesy of NBA 2k12’s Facebook page & our friends over at Operation Sports:
- Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker. This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…” screen is displayed for.
- Addressed a number of network errors that would cause games to end prematurely.
- Addressed an issue in Team-Up where certain conditions would lead to a player standing idle for prolonged periods of time.
- Corrected a Win/Loss streak tracking issue such that the “Back to Back to Back” achievement/trophy will now unlock at the proper time.
- Fixed an issue that would cause large-user Team-Up games to hang at halftime if all users watched the halftime show in-full.
- Addressed an issue that would lead to a disconnect in subsequent games when one or more users modified their playbook for the current game.
- A number of Association: Online optimizations were made to greatly minimize disconnects.
- Additionally, general optimization improvements were made in order to improve the overall online experience. Continue reading NBA 2k12 Patch Finally Released For PC Gamers