It was a long grueling season, winning his division as usual, Frame came in as the 3 seed and had a tough road to travel through the NFC playoffs. First knocking off the San Fransisco 49ers, then 2 seed Seattle Seahawks & finally beating his NFC South Rival for the opportunity to play for the Lombardi Trophy. In the Super Bowl he faced the Indianapolis Colts & controversial Coach VersaOnDaBeat. It was a hard fault game with the Bucs winning on a last second TD pass! Congratulations to Frame for his 2nd Super Bowl win & good luck to everyone next season!
Highlight Reel from my 1st 2 games of Madden 25 Ultimate Team on the Xbox One, doing some of the challenges! Enjoy & if you have your own highlights send em to me and I will post em on the website!
Tracking behind the support of previous years, and facing criticism for that as the focus shifts towards the next-gen debut, EA Sports today confirmed a patch release is nearing for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Madden NFL 25. Details on what to expect have been provided and include some fixes to gameplay, Ultimate Team, and Connected Franchise – unfortunately however it doesn’t appear to be nearly as extensive an update as those completed for past games. The patch was released 10/24 for both 360 and PS3.
– Improved stability in all game modes.
– Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.
– Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
– Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
– Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
– Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
– Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
– Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.
– Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
– Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA 14 ratings).
– Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
– Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
– Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
– Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
– Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.
– Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
– Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.
This is Season 2, Week 10 Gameplay between the Cleveland Browns (DawgPoundx23) vs Oakland Raiders (BoRaiders). This matchup features the up and coming Raiders who have been surging as of late behind Terrelle Pryor & the steady Browns behind rookie QB Johnny Manziel. Check out the video, leave a comment, also check out the rest of BoRaider’s videos here.
Here is a quick podcast on the state of TSG, what is going on around the league & just a test of my new cam for future podcasts. Be sure to check it out, feel free to comment & make fun! You can also see previous podcasts here.
Gameplay footage of the Oakland Raiders (BoRaiders) vs the Detroit Lions (Rio the king638) from Season 2, Week 3. Recorded & edited by BoRaiders, he also live streamed this game on his Twitch.tv account found here. Also be sure to check out the rest of his videos here, make sure you comment, like & subscribe to him for all his hard work! Enjoy the game!
BoRaiders is at it again, setting up the TSG All Pro Team, this is different from the Pro Bowl team as it is the best of the best at each position throughout the NFL. The following video reveals TSG’s 1st Annual All-Pro Team, be sure to comment, like it & check out Bo’s other videos here.
This is the 2nd Episode of ‘Around TSG’ by the one & only BoRaiders. Where he takes a look around TSG and talks about some of the happenings, news, rumors & interviews. In this episode you will hear about the statement made, some thoughts on who could be the coach of the year, one players struggle to make it back to the football field & taking of nominations for the All TSG Team. Be sure to give him some comments on YouTube, comment on here bout what you thought or on who you nominate for the All TSG Team & make sure you check out his other videos here.
Week 4 game between the Oakland Raiders (BoRaiders) & the Washington Redskins (Jesmonkey69) in our Madden NFL 25 League. This video highlights the reign and domination of Alfred ‘MVP’ Morris, best running back in TSG. I would like to thank BoRaiders on providing us the gameplay footage & look forward for more to come to come. Check out his very own section here, onto the game footage:
The cover campaign featuring both legends and current stars for Madden NFL 25 has reached the finals in the two brackets. The “Old School” and “New School” participants have been shaved down to two each with the eventual winners from each side facing off for the cover honors.
Barry Sanders goes up against Jerry Rice while Arian Foster will take on Adrian Peterson. Foster’s run is the only thing that could be considered a surprise especially having quit social media prior to the tournament. He has gone on to beat Julio Jones, Colin Kaepernick, and now Russell Wilson. There are currently one, two, three, and four seeds remaining. Peterson is likely to move on (he absolutely CRUSHED Robert Griffin III) with the Rice-Sanders pairing (both collected about equal percentage with comparable opponents) much more difficult to call.
Voting is completed through the ESPN SportsNation Page. The fifth round runs until April 17th when it will move forward to the overall finals.