LD2K answered a few questions about NBA 2K15 online leagues earlier this afternoon. Below are some of the details.
- Can adjust # of teams, season length, difficulty/style, quarter length, trades, playoffs/Finals & custom rosters.
- Can view player & team stats, standings, team rosters, trades and more.
- Flex scheduling is in.
- Admins can reset games.
- No fantasy drafts this year.
- Custom rosters are in Online Leagues, you could set up the rosters prior to setting up the league and having users select teams from there.
- CPU controlled teams are in.
We have contacted 2K for a few more answers and we will update if we hear back.
When it was discovered just how much was missing from the Xbox One and PS4 version of NHL 15 EA Sports attempted to soften the blowback by laying out a plan to add in some features in the months ahead. The first of those features have made it in through a patch today.
Play an offline bracket tournament with up to 16 teams. Use the teams from the NHL or create your own tournament tree by selecting teams from up to 12 different leagues. Play or simulate each game and track player and team stats throughout the tournament. Continue reading Patch for NHL 15 Delivers Promised First Wave of Content
2K Sports today released news on improvements and additions coming for MyTeam mode in NBA 2K15. MyTeam is the company’s attempt at cloning the Ultimate Team model from EA Sports’ titles and was first introduced in 2K13. While the revenue-generating mode isn’t as natural a fit for NBA games it has proven to still be something that has a dedicated audience which is more than happy to shovel over their money in pursuit of new players. Continue reading NBA 2k15 MyTeam Mode Details